Post Thanks / Like

Default New loyalty scheme

ADVERTISING

Itís called Maker Rewards .Canít post the email. Itís not set in stone yet, you can comment. I think it is saying that if you are a Club Member you get the usual Club benefits plus more rewards points than the people who arenít members who will also get rewards points. If you spend a lorra lorra money you get to be a Diamond Club member with more reward points and exclusive invites etc. That bit sounds like the Club on Craft TV where you could go to a cocktail party.
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

2.    Sewing Quarter

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Desperation do you think PP ??!! How much money do these selly telly people think we have? Just give us a fair price, then cap or do away with P&P and voila! we'd be flocking in.

Can't be doing with all this incentive business myself - and another thing, when you've been crafting in whatever form for a long time (as most of us have) we don't need/want much of this tremendously priced stuff.....I'm thinking £200 die sets for example. To me its the p&p that's the killer and if the small companies can offer free p&p over say a tenner of a spend why can't the big ones? On C&C its capped @ £6.99 but over on IW its only on special shows they do it. I started an order for the gardening stuff on IW this morning, when I checked my basket, p&p was just under £20 !! I abandoned the order. Might as well go direct and get the free postage 'cos the orders over their minimum! and there's good old TCB as well!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

4.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Agree with everything you have said JM.
    I have so much stuff already, I am not likely to buy loads more just so that I can get rewards. I do still like to buy bits and pieces, but the P&P can be a killer if you are buying a few items. And no way am I interested in the huge bundles which seem to around nowadays.
    Give me a competitive price and reasonable P&P and I may buy if its something I actually want/like.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

6.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I have a ton of 'stuff' and really don't want any more.

I haven't done any die cutting since Christmas. To be quite honest, by the time I had made our Christmas cards and the charity cards I didn't want to ever see a die again!

All of my cards recently have been stamped and I much prefer that. I really like stamps from Altenew and Stamps by Me and will stick with them.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

8.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Deefy - not touched my Hatty (HappyCut) since before C******** either, and I really should be getting in front with all the family cards - we've a lot of birthdays coming up & also have to get nxt years sorted for Oz, oooh the pressure!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

10.    Advertisment

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the rest of you I have loads and loads of 'stuff' and that is after giving loads of it away. All I will need in the foreseeable future will be essentials, glue for instance. Sorry C & C, but it won't work with me, you will have to try harder than that to get me to buy.

'Himself' was wondering about the postage on IW today as he rather fancied the compost. I told him I would check, but I won't bother now as he can get the same thing from a couple of local places. They do charge for delivery, but only a fiver, and with all he will need I am not complaining about that.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

12.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

We ordered some of the compost a few years back I say we but it was hubby
    Even though I told him not to
    When it arrived it was rubbish looked more like a bag of dust bulked out with fine stringy roots
    Thought he learnt his lesson after buying fruit trees which died
    And a bissel carpet cleaner that had no suction
    Which was replaced twice and still did not work .
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

14.    Advertisment