Flower
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beware folks

Post Thanks / Like

Complete shambles on their part! I think you are acting remarkably calmly in the circumstances!

Post Thanks / Like

beggars belief
    I always use PayPal when I can
    But sometimes c&c wonít let you
    I mentioned all this to hubby
    He has a mega memory said it was his card number
    From way back when he bought me my cricut
    Now that a few years back
    I changed the last four numbers
    And start and expiry date

Thought it had accepted it
    But no reverted back to currant card details
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember buying some Jane Greenoff goodies from C & C, I've learned better sense since and buy directly from her. Anywhoo I bought them on three interest free payments. The first two went through without any problems, but the third was one of the aforementioned compromised credit cards. I changed the details on my C & C account, then thought no more about it. It was only when a letter arrived from C & C to say that the last payment had been refused that alarm bells rang.

I didn't know one was supposed to contact C & C directly to have it changed. What a carry on. I can change my details with eBay, Amazon, PayPal, also telephone/Internet, energy suppliers, etc. So why not C & C for goodness sake? If C & C seriously expect me to contact them by telephone every time I have to change the digits and stuff on my credit/debit cards, then they won't be getting my custom again.

Roz
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I got a letter yesterday. I sent an email telling them I know itís deliberate policy and that if they took the money I would report it as fraud to the authorities. I told them I knew they would do this so I had taken a screen shot when I took the membership out last year. They replied quickly and told me the letter was sent accidentally, which is another lie. I copied in David Peck.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I think they may have gained more supporters if they had allowed people to auto renew at today's offer price of £17!

Post Thanks / Like

Well the £20 has gone out of my account today - its been pending for a couple of days, I'm so cross, wonder how long it will be before the refund come through? They said 3-5 working days but I ill keep an eye non it! And I wont be takin advantage of the £17 quid offer, that's a slap in the face itself for the ones who've renewed at £20 - with or without the permission.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    .....the £17 quid offer, that's a slap in the face itself for the ones who've renewed at £20 - with or without the permission.
    Totally agree with you. Even more people will be annoyed to find out that had they renewed themselves it would have been cheaper.

I am having problems typing on this site at the moment too! Have to type at snails pace ...

Post Thanks / Like

Got a reply to my email today
    Apologising for the error and that I will not be charged
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmissis View Post
    Well the £20 has gone out of my account today - its been pending for a couple of days, I'm so cross, wonder how long it will be before the refund come through? They said 3-5 working days but I ill keep an eye non it! And I wont be takin advantage of the £17 quid offer, that's a slap in the face itself for the ones who've renewed at £20 - with or without the permission.
    Tell them thatís fraud and you want an extra £20 compensation or free membership for breaking the law or you will report it to the authorities!!!!!!!!! LOL. Can you tell Iím in a strange mood today?!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure you aren't Den, its this unexpected sunshine that's gone to our heads lol !! how the heck did they manage to do it without those pesky 3 numbers on the backs of our cards. And taking the *£$*%** points back, I think I might compose a response to that!
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !