Flower

Thread: Imagination Crafts joining Crafters Companion.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Imagination Crafts joining Crafters Companion.

Had an email saying that Imagination Crafts have a new home at Crafters Companion. Looks like Sara's attempts to create a craft monopoly continue.

Post Thanks / Like

CC has been leading up to it for a few weeks now, probably when you were poorly before but they've only just sent the email saying they have the stuff now. The lady and her husband were wanting to cut down on their time - I think like semi retiring.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

Hhhhmmm perhaps I'm getting confused with someone else but I thought Imagination crafts had had a fire at the business. It would have been the end of the business as they couldn't afford to start again so CC have actually saved the company.
    Huge apologies if I've got this wrong and mixed up the companies.

Post Thanks / Like

Sue and Harvey had their transit van full of stock stolen at the NEC which upset them greatly. Maybe they have negotiated 'editorial control' with Sara and not completely succumbed to the CC dynasty......;)

Post Thanks / Like

ooh how awful, did they catch the beggars Nero? I think SD and her platform can give a leg up to companies but they don't seem to stay very long, such as Debbie Shore and the ladies who did all the artwork for dvd's who's names escape me but maybe its only for a specific time.
    Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I heard, JM, the van went over the water to Ireland before you could say sparkle medium so, no.

It would be interesting to see what targets are set for those who work for/in CC - if Debbie Shore and Tricia can't hack it - life must be hell.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I watched the weekend wow show. Haven’t bought anything but enjoyed watching the demos.

Post Thanks / Like

I just caught a few seconds of an Imagination show on Hochanda and Sue is still talking as though her audience are all toddlers. Why put on that silly voice? We're adults not 2 yr olds.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to hate Ellis on C & C for that, along with her stupid face pulling. Jenny seems to have taken over the stupid faces these days.

Roz
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog