Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas (sorry)

Sorry, spelt it in full cause some folks might not understand the C******** - has anyone bought anything? I haven't - I've still got crafty goodness from 2 years ago that I haven't used yet!

Post Thanks / Like

No and I won't be as I have a lot of Christmas stuff including stamps and dies. I don't send many cards these days so I think what I have will last me my lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Christmas in July was bad enough but June
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I've not bought anything from C&C, but new Christmas stuff from Hobbycraft has been on sale for a few weeks now, and I've bought some from there.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't bought anything but have been looking on the internet for last years tattered lace usb. I have only seen 2 and they were 60 far too expensive for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Not bought anything, but then I haven't watched much either - probably best, as I also have loads of Christmas stuff. Every year I say I will start my Christmas cards early, and every year I run out of time. Maybe this year ....... haha!

Post Thanks / Like

Not bought anything so far.I have lots of Christmas stuff to use up so hopefully will be able to stop myself buying this year.

Post Thanks / Like

I have bought loads and loads.

Air dry clay, ribbons, lots of gold paint, papers + cardstock, cut and emboss folders, stamps, embossing powders, paint brushes and other stuff I can't even remember. None of it from the Craft channels though. Three times this week I have wanted something from the large bundles, three times I have been unable to buy things singly so off I went to other retailers. No way will I buy a large bundle if I don't like some of the products.

Still need a large silicone mould which I am struggling to find. Some items on eBay or Etsy are eyewateringly expensive so might have a rethink.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    Not bought anything, but then I haven't watched much either - probably best, as I also have loads of Christmas stuff. Every year I say I will start my Christmas cards early, and every year I run out of time. Maybe this year ....... haha!
    I'm always saying the same! Infact I say it every year, but it never happens.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I have bought loads and loads.

Air dry clay, ribbons, lots of gold paint, papers + cardstock, cut and emboss folders, stamps, embossing powders, paint brushes and other stuff I can't even remember. None of it from the Craft channels though. Three times this week I have wanted something from the large bundles, three times I have been unable to buy things singly so off I went to other retailers. No way will I buy a large bundle if I don't like some of the products.

Still need a large silicone mould which I am struggling to find. Some items on eBay or Etsy are eyewateringly expensive so might have a rethink.
    I bought two of Toni's bundles which made my eyes water a bit. I now have flexi payments for a couple of months ahead so can't buy anything else (I did sneak another Laurel Burch stamp in and have my sights set on a Lisa Glanz download...)