Members 20% discount

Post Thanks / Like

Default Members 20% discount

Am I being thick? I wanted some more of the sticky roll and last night it was on one of the shows for 11+ with free p and p, so I tried to order it and all I got was the original price of 14.99.

I started a chat on line saying I thought it was discounted and got a reply to say they can sort it out for me. Next thing, the phone rings, but I didn't bother to answer because I wanted to pay via Paypal and I didn't want to speak to someone in India.

I've put other items in my basket to see if the problem is a one off, but it happens with everything.

If it's them, not me, then this is pathetic.

Anyone else having a problem?

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I am not a member anymore
    Is it the multi pack of double sided tape you were trying to buy
    I just had a look, it shows the 10% off for members
    A further 10% is taken off at check out
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

No, it's the big roll of double sided sticky that you put your card on, cut a die and peel the backing off so all of an intricate design is sticky - it just saves so much time and I want to make some stuff for the dogs to hand over on 18th November when I pick up another dog.

I've tried getting as far as checkout and the only thing left to do is click the box that says place my order, but the price remains at 14.99.

Post Thanks / Like

Forget all of the above, I just visited my account details and it would seem I'm no longer a member! I heard nothing from them at all to warn me, or try to get me to rejoin (mind you, I haven't bought much recently).

Post Thanks / Like

D'oh! That would explain it.

My membership lapsed months ago but I may rejoin soon. That sticky roll sounds good; do you have the item number?

Post Thanks / Like

The sticky roll number is 388620.

I didn't buy any in the end because I don't want to rejoin the club, but bought some A4 sheets on Ebay - 40 sheets for 12.00 free p and p (item number 153220891884.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got it sorted
    I have found if I wait and search elsewhere
    I can find stuff a lot cheaper than c&c
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I bought it a few months ago, probably last year. Think I used one of my 10 vouchers. I'm a member for another 18 months or so. Not sure if I will rejoin or not. It works out virtually free as I will have the 10 back from the original 20, plus another 10 voucher on my birthday. Just a case of adding the cost of postage to whatever I buy.

I have nabbed the club gifts of course, which apart from a Hunkydory kit, my birthday voucher went part way to pay for that, I haven't bought anything else for ages. I'm on a bit of a spending ban until these rent/council tax arrears are paid off, the dept of Works/Pensions fault. Council tax will be cleared off at the end of January, rent at the end of February. Will I go mad and spend? Doubt it as I want to have money to spend when we go on holiday in May, and again in September.

I've saved a goodly amount in coins, which need taking to the bank to be changed into notes, for my trip to the knitting/needlecraft do a week on Thursday. Apart from essentials, sticky stuff mainly (bought on eBay and/or Amazon) there isn't anything I want/need/desire from C & C. Prices usually a lot cheaper elsewhere anyway, even if I have to wait for delivery, or have to carry home, usually from The Works.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog