Flower

Thread: Hello everybody!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello everybody!

Guilty of highjacking Dnzi's thread but hope everyone is well. As for me, I am currently doing hubby's books for when he was self employed (lucky me), while trying to get used to wearing glasses for close work and end up taking them off as I find it easier. Wish I could get back to crafting (maybe I will then the books are done) but I get tired (poor old thing). I am looking forward to my holiday in about six weeks time, cruising around the Canaries, the Azores and Spain and Portugal, it is a special birthday bash, so I am looking forward to that!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lorraine, nice to see you back. Sounds like it will be a great cruise. How long is it for? As for crafting, I go back and forth with different things to do. Hope you get yourself back into the swing, maybe after your cruise, plenty of scrapbooking ideas may come from it.

Post Thanks / Like

I will be away for a fortnight, sailing the day before my 60th birthday. Hubby will be pleased if I use some of my scrapbooking paper, as he says it is like living in a craft shop. I hope to make a tapestry picture while we are at sea, sitting on our private balcony.

Post Thanks / Like

Look forward to seeing your pictures. I started doing a scrapbook project of my holiday in Egypt but it isn’t finished. The holiday was in 1992, one day I must finish it.

Post Thanks / Like

I make a scrapbook after every cruise. I keep all kind of bits and pieces such as tickets, menus, sugar sachets, placemats, paper bags etc to use on my pages. It’s lovely looking back and reliving the wonderful places. I hope you have a lovely time Lorraine.