Flower
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafters Companion and Tonic Sudios on the move...............

I don't do social media but in Barbara Gray's blog today it appears that CC and Tonic are moving back to Create & Craft.

Anyone got any more details?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I do hope this is true! They are two companies that I canít stand to watch. Hope somebody can confirm this.

Post Thanks / Like

Reading between the lines, it seems that C&C are making a concerted effort to get previous clients back, and they must have enough of a carrot to convince some of them.
    All this toing and froing is confusing. I don't know why they don't just work on both channels and be done with it. No company is exclusive to a shopping channel as most sell on their own website as well as through other outlets.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    Oh, I do hope this is true! They are two companies that I canít stand to watch. Hope somebody can confirm this.
    I hope not - Hochanda can keep them.

Post Thanks / Like

Just read Barbara Gray's blog - she has a short memory.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly it is getting like a merry-go-round, and I am not being a party to it. I really cannot abide Sara Davies with her lies about her products. She is so OTT with her selling. As for Tonic, well you can have Jodie with her stupid faces. So that will be even less C & C watching.

BG says she is definitely not moving, but what about the rest, including presenters? I am of the opinion that both channels are one and the same with all this shuffling about.

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I will be watching to see how prices and p&p compare when the two companies move back. I can’t see Lou Withers sticking with Tonic and moving to C&C as she demonstrates for so many other companies on Hochanda. I don’t do social media either so reading this news is real surprise.

Looking at tinternet I discovered that Craig Laird has left Craft Buddy and joined Crafters Companion...
    Last edited by PinkPig; 09-02-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I definitely won’t be missing Jodie and Tonic. I don’t mind some of CC’s products but again I would’t miss Sara and Fiona! I do record some Create and Craft shows especially the stamping ones so it doesn’t really bother me where the different companies choose to do their selling,

Post Thanks / Like

Irrespective of companies I much prefer the style of demonstration on Hochanda. More in depth than C & C so in that respect Im sorry these companies are going back. Whether you buy from the channels or not it’s about getting the ideas and on C& C there is far too much chitter chatter. You obviously need a personal approach but it had gone way OTT and really silly sometimes. That’s my personal opinion anyway. I’ve really given up on C & C lately for those reasons but I do enjoy watching Jodie with Tonic.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't watch or buy from Hochanda as I find them too expensive. I don't watch much of C&C but I do check their web site to see what they are selling. Anything I am interested in I watch on line, very often previous programs so I can fast forward when I want to. I do buy from them if the price is right when they have special offers.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post