Flower

Thread: Victoria’s Missing ATCs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Victoria’s Missing ATCs

On Friday I got a card from the Post Office to say I had a letter which had the incorrect postage on it which I could get by paying £1.50 so I did and received it this morning. It is Victoria’s ATCs from March which we thought were lost. It is in exactly the same type of envelope with the same postage as always and last week I received her April ones which were sent identically. I asked my postman why extra postage was asked for and he didn’t know, the only thing he could come up with is the damage the machine did to the back of the envelope. I have photographed it to see if anyone can explain why!
    Thank you Victoria , they are great as always. I will keep one and I have someone in mind for the other one.
    8A64156F-3C21-43F1-8175-33E1B21515F2.jpg
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh, how nice that they've arrived, but how annoying too that you've had to pay extra. Why should the recipient have to pay extra due to damage caused by the machine? Surely it should be the other way round!!

Post Thanks / Like

The ATCs had pins on them, but the envelope was still thin enough to count as ordinary postage.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, there was nothing different to usual. Mr Pink Pig says I should take it up with the Post Office! I have a spare SAE for you now Victoria so you don’t need to include one in the next swap you join in!