Flower

Thread: C & C Club Membership

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down C & C Club Membership

It would appear that when we join or renew the club membership we will have to spend 50 to receive the 10, ditto the birthday 10. No way could I spend that much money, and not just because I couldn't afford to either. If need be I could save up for it, but what would I buy? There is sod all I am interested in these days. Even the Toft animals don't do it for me, especially as the wool is so expensive. I know it is top quality stuff, but just for a toy, or in my case an ornament, no way.

Roz
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

That's the end of my membership then! I don't buy enough to justify the outlay these days, so I'll just use the stash I've got already.

Post Thanks / Like

That will put off many people. My membership expired a year ago, and I haven't bought anything since. I do like the Altenew stamps, but the C&C prices tend to be higher than elsewhere anyway. Toft is also interesting, but yarn too expensive.
    Well they are obviously trying to claw back the extra money that they have promised all these companies that they have enticed back into the fold.

Post Thanks / Like

So you give them 20 for the privilege of getting 10%
    off then tell you as a gesture you get 10 of your money back when you buy you 1st item
    So now you pay 20 and have to spend 50
    Sorry but I won’t be rejoining
    I think they will lose customers big time
    My favourite online shops are now The works & hobby craft
    Last edited by Little Jan; 12-04-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully they will have lost so much custom by the time my membership is up for renewal that they will have jacked that in. Craftstash is a good source if you save up until you have 15 of stuff you want to get and you get points you can redeem. Arrival time is good too.

Post Thanks / Like

I like Craftstash - I get my crafting magazines from them when they are reduced as well as dies at a good price.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't renew when my membership lapsed last year. Had considered it recently but, if you're right Roz, there's no way I'll sign up now.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I've bought quite a lot of goodies over the years from Joanna Sheen. Free postage on orders over 9, and very speedy delivery. Spend most of my money in The Works, though I think I might give Icon a try again. There is also the chap in the market in Hoyland on a Tuesday, and the one in Barnsley market on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. I don't usually go into town on those days, but might be worth having a look see.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog