Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dragonís Den Sara

Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just read about this and came to see if anyone had seen it. I don't watch the programme either but feel I might be tempted to see how the first episode goes.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just spotted this as well on a newsfeed. Interesting to read what the turnover of her company is!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It just makes me think that we have been paying over the odds for our crafting goodies if there is money to invest in other unrelated business ventures!
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can’t stand the woman so will not watch. All that money she’s made from flogging over priced tat that has usually been copied from other products, the mind boggles. I wonder if we have missed out on millions by not acting on those ideas that we have when we say “if only there was a product that ......” or “why has no one ever invented ......”
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Never watched the program, and don't intend doing it. Can't abide the woman, though to be fair she has made a go of the company, even if many of her products are not up to scratch.

Have you seen the price of 'the dress'? £145, nooooooooooo. I bought two tops and a pair of sunglasses this morning in the British Heart Foundation shop for £7. One of the tops is linen, which is expensive, posh wrinkles Jane Greenoff calls it!

Roz

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the comments on the article are a tad rude! i.e."looks like she ate the profits". Obviously not all crafters - "who wants to make their own bliddy envelopes".

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deefersmum View Post
    Some of the comments on the article are a tad rude! i.e."looks like she ate the profits". Obviously not all crafters - "who wants to make their own bliddy envelopes".
    Well I bought the original boxer, then when the plastic one came out I bought that. I don't tend to make envelopes, mainly because there isn't the size of paper around for what I would want to make. Have made boxes though, use the other side of the board for my cards often.

Sounds as though many of those who commented know stuff all about crafts. Oh and yes, some folks do make their own toothpaste, soap and candles too. Never done the toothpaste, but I have made candles and soap in my time.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Just read the article, it says she's got one child, I thought she had two children, wasn't she expecting the second one when she got her MBE?
    "Many will walk in and out of your life,
    But only true friends will leave paw prints in your heart."

Those who believe a dog has no soul have never looked in the eyes of a German Shepherd.

Post Thanks / Like

Daily Mail researchers must have been using out of date info. In the Radio Times article it says she has two children.