Flower

Thread: Told I'd be given 12 reward points for renewing. They lied

Post Thanks / Like

Default Told I'd be given 12 reward points for renewing. They lied

Having been a member of the C ad C Club for many years, I know I'll receive a 10 voucher when I renew membership. I got a letter a couple of weeks ago telling me I'd receive 12 bonus reward points. I duly renewed, and waited for my reward points. And waited...and waited. They didn't materialise so I emailed. Just got a reply and they said they were giving me the 10 discount instead!! They ALWAYS give that!! It was implied that the 12 was as well as, not instead of. I thought perhaps because I've been a member for over ten years. Even so, to tell me I'm getting 12, then to only give 10 is mean. Why make a special effort to tell me I'm getting bonus reward points if they had no intention of giving them to me? Things like this are happening with increased frequency. Get your act together, C and C!
    Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

How annoying, and since they have changed the rewards system there is a minimum spend to redeem the voucher.
    I'm not sure I will be renewing my membership, and told them so in a recent survey I did .
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlady View Post
    I'm not sure I will be renewing my membership, and told them so in a recent survey I did .
    Me too. There will have to be some really excellent members gifts between now and next April when my renewal subs are due. One thing is for sure, I won't be spending my 10 birthday bonus as there just isn't anything I fancy that costs anywhere near 50 + postage.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog