Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dave Bradford returns to C&C

I see Dave is returning to Create and Craft , big announcement on his facebook page
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When he left Hochanda his wording of his reason for leaving made me think he needed to be at home full time. I'm pleased he's going back to C&C and hope that they do give him the time he needs to spend time with his family.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I’m shocked! He seemed so at home on Hochanda, who were good enough to give him a job when The Craft Channel collapsed. And I see no improvement in C&C who are still dire. I wonder what they have offered him that is so different from Hochanda because they are still both based in Peterborough aren’t they? So it can’t be that one is closer to home. The one thing that was noticeable about him on Hochanda was that he seemed to be a presenter that knew about crafting rather than a presenter who crafted and Hochanda do seem to be moving towards presenters who are also crafters. Anyway, good luck Dave, hopefully this will be your last move for a while.

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh! Never expected that!

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Somebody on the Hochy Facebook page reckoned it was nothing more than a rumour until she was pointed in the right direction. Nice to see him back, especially as apart from Kathryn, he was the only really decent presenter. Sorry, but I really cannot take to Leonie and her giggling. Don't care for the messy stuff she does either. As for the presenters on C & C, least said about most of them the better!

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if he’s ‘following’ the head person who went from C&C to Hochanda and then back to C&C.

Post Thanks / Like

He must have kept it quiet from his fellow H presenters because someone asked Kathryn whether he was going back to eth dark side and she replied no, he left to do something different.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of the comments about his return have been hysterical. One woman felt "deeply let down by his lack of loyalty and honesty" on facebook. I wondered if she treats the people selling her stuff in shops the same way... and berates them for moving to a different shop!

These people have jobs. They are as free to change their jobs as any one is. Why do people take it so personally??? He may have been offered more money. He may have been offered better hours/shifts. He may miss Nigel, Dean and co. It's none of our business.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 7 Member(s) liked this post

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

That's a shame as I never seem to watch C&C these days and he is one presenter whom I do like, if I'm thinking of the right one. Quite calm, and doesn't always try to make it all about him.
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi View Post
    That's a shame as I never seem to watch C&C these days and he is one presenter whom I do like, if I'm thinking of the right one. Quite calm, and doesn't always try to make it all about him.
    Yes that's him. I agree, it's a shame, but I do like Charlie and Matt. Now Yannis - that's another story!!
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post