Flower
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheena Douglas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenrichlan View Post
    That'd be right! Kick the woman when she's down and trying to get up again. Hasn't she "done her time"? Come on folks.......Live and let Live! Everybody deserves a second chance!
    Hold on! Nobody has said anything inappropriate.
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing how some folks can read between the lines, especially when there isn't anything there to read!

Roz
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I think she is taking a risk launching a stamp range because of all the negative connotations - she'd have been better off coming back demonstrating techniques etc as a first step and leading into it, if that is what she wants to do.

I like her as a demonstrator and teacher.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

I have just spotted that Sheena’s Christmas stamps will be on C&C on Tuesday.No images/photos yet, it will be interesting to watch the show. I always thought she would return to Crafting at some time. I always liked her stamps.

Post Thanks / Like

It's not Sheena demonstrating in the show as the show schedule says it's Debbie Robinson...however after posting this message I found this article http://www.idealshoppingdirect.co.uk/sheena-douglass-launches-new-range-on-create-and-craft/
    Last edited by Howie6955; 10-06-2019 at 07:00 AM.
    Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm.. doesn't mention Crafter's Companion, and if that is her logo at the top of that page it's a new one. The latest email from CC doesn't mention a launch by Sheena, nor is there anything on their website: I wonder whether that means she's left CC.

I note that the press release says that Sheena took a break from C&C three years ago. That's quite clever because it means that in addition to not saying that she went to another channel, they don't have to admit why she took a break from crafting altogether.

While looking at that page I spotted some other press releases: Andy Skinner will be on C&C, but he is working with Creative Expressions, so he doesn't have much choice. Also M-Adam will be on C&C - weren't they on Hochanda too? And The Card Hut - were they on Hochanda?

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed Andy’s shows last week.

Sheena’s Facebook page has disappeared this morning - it was still there yesterday.
    Last edited by PinkPig; 10-06-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Just looked on C & C's website where it says both Stephanie and Sheena. From what I can see of the stamps I already have some that are similar in style, so won't be buying. I also see she has some rather bight pigment watercolour paint. I really do wish folks would understand that water colouring is more water than pigment. Or in other words subtle, not in yer mush. If one wants bright and vibrant then use pens (Promarker, etc) or acrylic/oil paints. One can buy slow drying acrylic and fast drying oils these days from the SAA. Other places probably sell them as well, but the SAA springs to mind. If one becomes a member one can save an absolute fortune.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I watched Sheena's show this morning and enjoyed it. Love her techniques.

Post Thanks / Like

I've always liked Sheena's demos - but I do think she has come back too soon with a stamp range. And especially too soon to be offering some of her original artwork as a prize draw...
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!