Flower
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I 'heart' Lou Withers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Victoria, I'm with you with Ms Gray. all that faffing about she does, picking stuff up, putting it down again, looking for something, then picking up and putting down what she picked up in the first place. I always offer up a silent prayer when Paul, Tina or Linda are allowed to do their own thing without her being on the show as well.

Roz
    That made me laugh! That’s exactly what she does.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RozMinis View Post
    Victoria, I'm with you with Ms Gray. all that faffing about she does, picking stuff up, putting it down again, looking for something, then picking up and putting down what she picked up in the first place. I always offer up a silent prayer when Paul, Tina or Linda are allowed to do their own thing without her being on the show as well.

Roz
    I partly put that down to nerves and pressure of being on tv.
    Barbara appears to be more relaxed at shows
    On live TV there is so much scope for things to go wrong even when everything has been meticulously prepared.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness View Post
    I partly put that down to nerves and pressure of being on tv.
    Barbara appears to be more relaxed at shows
    On live TV there is so much scope for things to go wrong even when everything has been meticulously prepared.
    I’ve seen her at a few shows and she was rushing around manically! But I suppose nerves on TV is also a factor.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Nerves are s'posed to be good for actors and singers, so they should be for crafters. Anywhoo if things don't go according to plan, fudge it. Had three not going to plan things today, but can still use them. Just need to make at least one replacement as I need 25, not the 24 I have.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

I attended a class with Lou Withers once. I mean, she was also attending it, not teaching. I hadn't seen her on TV at that stage so didn't know who she was. She was quite loud and ever so slightly attention seeking but not unbearably so. Her finished work was really good. Mine was rubbish.

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree with Fenpeper. I too have depression and other health issues. Mixed media has been a boon for me. Colouring over the lines is SOOO freeing!