Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Silhouette Cameo 3

According to the schedule on the app there is a Cameo show on Thursday at 5p.m. Have they swapped channels again?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    According to the schedule on the app there is a Cameo show on Thursday at 5p.m. Have they swapped channels again?
    I hope they have moved back as I don't watch or buy from Hochanda. Looking forward to the release of the Cameo 4 later in the year as I really would like to upgrade and buying from C&C is easier with flexi pay. Gives me time to sell my Cameo 3 and maybe my Curio.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be devoiced if I bought another cutting machine.

Post Thanks / Like

I keep thinking should I ask for
    A scan and cut for my joint Christmas Birthday and anniversary ( are they worth the money easy to use)
    As I can use it for more things than my cricut machines I have 3
    Well I gave the little one to daughter and I have the bigger one and the expression which was given to me
    Trouble is I donít use either much due to lack of space
    Used to craft in dining room till we got new table and banned from putting my C..P as hubby calls it all over it
    You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing happened !it disappeared, but I had taken a screenshot as this has happened before so I know I wasn’t bonkers!

E2A13CF9-9589-4C86-A53E-3A9CF7A7983D.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Can't read it PinkPig lol. Still won't enlarge if I click on it.
    I love flowers

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, that’s the only method I have for posting pics! It has 5pm Silhouette Cameo 3 hosted by Lauren Love just above the three pics of paper for July 11th, above it is the 4pm show for Nigel selling The Crafters Inspiration mag . To the left of the schedule is the pic of what is going on on TV at the time I took the screenshot which shows Jenny selling The Crafters Inspiration mag at 12: 25 on Monday July 8th. Complicated but boils down to it being a ‘ghost’ schedule programme.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Little Jan - I bought a Scan n Cut (older model) to replace a Silhouette machine. I would never go back - it's a bit of a learning curve at first, but once you get used to the difference it's so much better. I waste less card because I can use small pieces of "waste" by scanning it in and being able to scan in stamped images is brilliant. I love mine - at first you find yourself checking everything before you use it, then suddenly the training wheels come off and you're away. I would say go for it!
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrella View Post
    Little Jan - I bought a Scan n Cut (older model) to replace a Silhouette machine. I would never go back - it's a bit of a learning curve at first, but once you get used to the difference it's so much better. I waste less card because I can use small pieces of "waste" by scanning it in and being able to scan in stamped images is brilliant. I love mine - at first you find yourself checking everything before you use it, then suddenly the training wheels come off and you're away. I would say go for it!
    I bought the Scan n Cut CM900 in C&C's January sale but can't get on with it. The software is so basic compared with Silhouette Studio. The Scan & Cut is right in front of me and my Cameo 3 to the left of it, but I still go and use my Cameo.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s no secret that I love my Cameo. I bought it 7 years ago and use it nearly every week. I’ve said before, if anything happens to it, I’ll buy another one pronto! I love designing my cards on my desktop screen and it’s super value for money. My sub costs £3.25 a month and I’ve always got a balance of about £20 remaining.