Flower

Thread: Sue Baker

Post Thanks / Like

Question Sue Baker

Just switched on C&C and Sue Baker (Imagination Crafts) is on. I'd heard that she had been poorly but I must say whatever she has it makes her look younger and her hair style really suits her!

It appears she is launching her own range and Stephanie Wightman is presenting.

Didn't Imagination Crafts become subsumed within Crafters Companion? Or has that partnership also bitten the dust!

Perhaps there is a tie-in with Tattered Lace?

Not doing social media, who can give me an update on what's going on?

MTIA

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn’t think who she was until I googled her. She does look years younger and yes she was working with Sara and CC. Looks like she and Sheena have been taken over by the parent company of C&C.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    I couldn’t think who she was until I googled her. She does look years younger and yes she was working with Sara and CC. Looks like she and Sheena have been taken over by the parent company of C&C.
    I noticed with Sheena and now Sue that the packaging has changed and there doesn't seem to be any reference to Crafters Companion. Perhaps you're right about C&C.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't she the one with the extremely patronising voice, as if she's talking to 2 year old children? I can't watch her at all. I get far too irritated.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, that's the one, sounds very patronising. I think she is trying to sound enthusiastic, but it doesn't work.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There seems to be so many people coming on C & C as individual companies but all obviously having dies done by Tattered Lace. The style is unmistakable- and the price!
    Starting to get bored with it all I’m afraid.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't get over how many die sets there are these days. Last week there were 2 different shows with new designers and the products were virtually identical. Who spends 100 a week on dies and how much use would you get out of them? And how would you store them?