Flower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default We R Memory Keepers War

The channels have gone head to head over The Works tool. C&C were cheaper but have sold out although it wont arrive till late August whereas Hochanda have it tomorrow- be interesting to see whether they lower the price.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that. Wonder why WRMK have the same thing on both channels. Not something I particularly want.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the freehand foiling tool? I ordered that because I could see me using it. The all in one tool can just do one at 79!
    Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you are going to get...!

Post Thanks / Like

Hochanda show it at 59 at the moment (3.45 more than C&C?).

Post Thanks / Like

Craft members price was 49.99 & Postage.

Post Thanks / Like

Jo Channon ‘s demos this morning were much clearer than those of C&C’s Cara. Yannis pointed out Hochanda would deliver first and made a point of saying Hochanda was not in the business of badmouthing other channels. I have bought it as my self - gifted birthday present but from C&C as it was cheaper and anyway my birthday is at the end of the month.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

Soooo what is a day or so either way? The price may be cheaper if one is a member, but as one has to cough up nearly 8 a month, it still costs more in the end.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPig View Post
    Jo Channon s demos this morning were much clearer than those of C&Cs Cara. Yannis pointed out Hochanda would deliver first and made a point of saying Hochanda was not in the business of badmouthing other channels. I have bought it as my self - gifted birthday present but from C&C as it was cheaper and anyway my birthday is at the end of the month.
    Has someone been badmouthing Hochanda then? Or did he mean just in general?

I hardly watch either of the craft channels anymore - just Stamps by Me, Hobby House, Paula and Sizzix. I just don't have the time now.

Post Thanks / Like

It was more of a “We have the premier of this item” so we have got in before other UK Shopping Channels type of thing whereas Yannis was just saying you will receive it from Hochanda first and we support the Craft Industry and are not in the business of talking down the opposition - I have just paraphrased what I heard so do not take it as the words spoken on either channel.
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

From reading various posts in other places , its the new ceo of Create & Craft thats stirring the pot against Hochanda , he "left" Hochanda to go back to C&C and has been enticing staff and companies to join him on C&C . Its all about the money for those that do go back to C&C. From what I can see nothing much has changed they are still bringing out huge bundles for each company on what seems like a daily basis . Getting rid of female presenters to make way for male ones , first Rachel to make room for Dave and now Jenny to make room for Matt & Charlie , only leaves Leon