Flower
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it fact that they have 'got rid' of Jenny for Matt and Charlie, or is she just leaving to go somewhere else? If so, they have gone down in my estimation.

When she was on last week she was talking about moving on (didn't say to what) and said Wednesday this week would be her last day.

Add on: I've just checked out her Facebook page and it seems she's returning to one of the jewellery channels.

Sorry, but if they think Matt is the answer to Jenny, they need their bumps felt.

I really think C&C are losing the plot. Why didn't they give her shows whereby she could use her knowledge of jewellery making (along with presenting)?

I turned on earlier and there's the amazing Stuart Hillard sat there listening to Lizzy (?) from bliddy Crafters Companion rabbiting on and on about their quilting dies - he knows more about quilting than Sara Davies will ever know. Turned it off cause it was getting on my nerves, checked out the schedule and it seems he's there for his books and fabrics - just hope he hasn't nodded off before then.
    Last edited by Deefersmum; 11-08-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I want to know who the new Hochanda presenters are going to be.

Post Thanks / Like

With all this hopping about it should be
    Flopsy Mopsy Cottontail and Peter
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

You don't have to be as mad as a box of frogs to be here but it helps:mysmilie_13:

Post Thanks / Like

I hope it’s not Jo Channon, she does seem to be on quite a lot these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sam View Post
    I hope it’s not Jo Channon, she does seem to be on quite a lot these days.
    Don't think it would be Jo, she is a bit of a ditherer. Wonder if Alex will stay as she did mention she was back living in the area. Could just be for the Summer though.

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

It was mentioned a while ago that Alex was staying for good. Don't really care for either of the craft channels to be honest. Far too much of the same sort of thing, as in dies, mixed media and sewing machining. Also stamping, but not quite as much, and the stamps are often somewhat different from many of the suppliers.

Hochanda do appear to have a greater selection of crafts. They still tend to have a lot of the same stuff day after day though. Whatever happened to Pat Green with her quilling, or Meg Evershed with her perforated paper stitching? Can't remember the last time English paper piecing was on either channel. Dire lack of knitting/crochet, not much in the way of cross stitching either.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog