Flower
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OpenPay ??

Post Thanks / Like

OOOOH so sorry flower, I thought it was just at C&C, I didn't realise it was a national thing, that's why I thought that you thought it was the flexi-bob thing. Thanks PP!

Oh my life.....I've just realised that it makes it worse than ever folk wont know whether they're coming or going. I've heard of Sage Pay and World Pay and PayPal, this is a new one on me!
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Two and two make four...........but now and then they add up to three and occasionally, just occasionally its five !

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was just C&C as well! x

Somewhere amid the mess in my office/craftroom!
    Post Thanks / Like

I noticed earlier that IW are doing it as well. Well they can definitely count me out as there is nothing I want, and what I do want, well will want eventually, they don't sell anywhoo. When I finally renew my laptop it has to be a 17" screen. When the washer dryer dies, it will be replaced by another washer dryer. I guess the telly, etc won't live forever, but won't be replaced ad hoc. In fact if I had my way I wouldn't have one at all. Definitely not going to buy any expensive craft machines that is for sure.

Roz
    Always look on the bright side, if you can't find it then polish up the dull side.

http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i63/RozMinis/

https://rozneedlesandhooks.wordpress.com/ My Blog

Post Thanks / Like

These channels are businesses and so they do their utmost to sell, sell, sell. Responsible adults should be able to discipline themselves, I just don't get this compulsion to buy, buy, buy especially if you can't really afford it.
    Now gambling is a completely different kettle of fish because you don't actually buy anything - just the possibility of making more money, so I would happily see all gambling sites abolished.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post