Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Don’t miss the biggest deals at Create and Craft TV!

Create and Craft are excited to reveal their brand-new calendar of crafty shows starting from 8am on Monday 31st July. After listening to customer feedback, they have revamped their schedule and will be tailoring their deals to suit your crafty passions. With so much to watch and so many brilliant deals to bag, you won’t want to miss a show!

Pick of the Week – Monday at 8am
    Tune in every Monday for great deals on new and exclusive products for that week only!

4 Day Deal – Tuesday at 4pm
    For just four days you’ll be able to get your hands on your favourite brands. Flick over every Tuesday at 4pm for this four-day extravaganza.

One Day Wonder – Wednesday and Saturday at 8am
    Don’t miss your chance to the get the product of the day every Wednesday and Saturday at 8am. Only available at that day for the best possible price!

Blockbuster – Thursday 7pm
    Tune in every Thursday to get the best ever price on a brilliant and exclusive craft product. Only available while stock lasts!

Read More

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
      Post Thanks / Like

Talking Tim holtz tsv details

i have just found the TSV

its the book with an ink pad some stickles and something else

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.588859

pics are as follows

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/5/59/588859.001
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

It looks as if there's a blending block, crackle paint & glaze amongst the bits with it.
      Just depends what the price is really:D

Anne Guest

Looks like there might be a small bottle of glossy accents in there.

Post Thanks / Like

I am a complete novice, just getting started in scrapbooking and I have been fascinated by the mounting excitement for this TSV. I have checked out some of Tim Holtz' videos on youtube and some of his techniques and products seem great but a little complicated (and potentially messy, if you're clumsy like me). So, my question to all you seasoned papercrafter is this: is there any point in me buying this? Will I just feel overwhelmed and not able to use any of the bits that come with the TSV, or are Tim's techniques and his products easier to deal with than might at first appear? As I said, I am intrigued by his style, which I like, but my wishlist is so long that I really wouldn't want to buy something that might end up sitting unused in my study... Any word of advice kindly appreciated! :)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sillysausage View Post
      I am a complete novice, just getting started in scrapbooking and I have been fascinated by the mounting excitement for this TSV. I have checked out some of Tim Holtz' videos on youtube and some of his techniques and products seem great but a little complicated (and potentially messy, if you're clumsy like me). So, my question to all you seasoned papercrafter is this: is there any point in me buying this? Will I just feel overwhelmed and not able to use any of the bits that come with the TSV, or are Tim's techniques and his products easier to deal with than might at first appear? As I said, I am intrigued by his style, which I like, but my wishlist is so long that I really wouldn't want to buy something that might end up sitting unused in my study... Any word of advice kindly appreciated! :)
      i personally think this kit is perfect to try his stuff and techniques out really
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Hi SCW - well done on tracking down the elusive TSV!

No details showing for the number but the picture (thanks SCW!) shows

The book
      Foam blending tool
      Mini mister
      Distress ink pad – brushed corduroy
      Distress embossing powder – can’t see colour
      Sepia accents – yum!
      Distress crackle paint – looks like Rock Candy which is the newish clear one.
      Stickles – also looks like rock candy. check these out at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd8UAaVPrVw

Will have to wait and see what the price is like.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwoman View Post
      Hi SCW - well done on tracking down the elusive TSV!

No details showing for the number but the picture (thanks SCW!) shows

The book
      Foam blending tool
      Mini mister
      Distress ink pad – brushed corduroy
      Distress embossing powder – can’t see colour
      Sepia accents – yum!
      Distress crackle paint – looks like Rock Candy which is the newish clear one.
      Stickles – also looks like rock candy. check these out at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd8UAaVPrVw

Will have to wait and see what the price is like.

Mags
      there never is any details showing for the TSV until they release the details
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Looks intriguing but I keep thinking of what Fabyon said about kwikfit floor, it made me smile but I think he's right!

Post Thanks / Like

cool, lets just hope the price is right, hubby's paying so I'll probs get it
      http://simbablogspot.blogspot.com

hopefully this will link to my blog!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sillysausage View Post
      I agree with SCW, it sounds like this would be the perfect way for you to try Tim's products, and you are also getting the tuition from the book - which will, presumably, guide you through how to use these and more of his products and how to achieve various techniques. And don't forget, if you get it home and have a go and don't think it's for you, you can send it back for a refund :)